Tuesday, April 27, 2010

getting there...

  • 16 more shifts left to work!    (Wow, I can't believe that I will be hanging up my uniform for a full year, actually 14 months!)

  • We had a garage sale on Friday and got rid of tons of stuff and made $800!

  • We have cancelled our utilities as of May 31st, the dog has his updated shots, the house is 3/4 packed, the RV is all ready- new brakes and all serviced and ready to roll.

  • I have an appointment with Michael's school in a few weeks to go over some schooling info for next year.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome feeling isn't it?! How old is your son? The Junior Ranger programs offered at the National Parks throughout the US are an amazing resource for learning and cover all sorts of different areas from history, geography, science to language arts (we're at Sequoia this week and the older two needed to write a story for the JR program: Language Arts!).

    Enjoy your travels, relax and have fun, Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh - I remember those days so long ago! I wrote in my blog that I felt like I was standing on a cliff overlooking the abyss below and was about to jump - no safety net, no nothing. In the end, it was soooo worth it!

    It is hard to believe that it was nearly two years ago that we pedaled away from the shores of the Arctic Ocean in Alaska. Now, we've cycled 19,000 km to Peru! Wow!

    enjoy your year - I know you will.

    Take care!
    Nancy
    www.familyonbikes.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is ticking down.....
    Glad to hear everything is going to plan.
    Enjoy the fun
    Love Kay x

    ReplyDelete