Friday, July 9, 2010

Michael's blog

YAY we arrived in Nanaimo and visited my nana and grandpa for six nights then we headed to powel river and visited my moms  friend Treena.  Then in four days we went through all alberta, sascatchewan and Manitoba and now we are in Ontario.  I can't wait to go to canada's wonderland or Anlantic wonderland.  And I can't wait to get to P E I.  I miss Jack Cook school and my friends. I have been typing a book for awhie and its well in progress
I am getting good at grammaire.  I've spent a little money so far and now that school is out I have to wait until september to do work. I am almost 10 years old.  We are getting close to quebec and I can speak francais hehe.

2 comments:

  1. hi this is Shannon a friend from camping i hope you have a good time camping and I will send you a email soon oh ya you are a good friend and hope you come back to pei soon after you leave. From Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Shannon I hope you have a good time on the rest of your trip and have fun camping at twin shoers....from shannon

    ReplyDelete