Monday, August 16, 2010

See ya later Dedo!

We had to say goodbye to Jen (a.k.a. Dedo) yesterday.  She is all set up in Charlottetown, PEI...she has an apartment, she has a job, she is all registered at University, she has made some friends...our job is done...time to move on.....     It was a very hard thing for me to do, I am sure every parent that says goodbye to a child must go through it one day or later....of course I bawled my eyes out...everyone that knows me knew that I would!

Jen gave Michael his birthday presents for his 10th birthday coming up.   Jen also received a nice gift from Grandma Gail and Grandpa Ken, a new TV!  We drove all over Ch'town trying to find her one the right one!

We are all so proud of her and her decisions and her journey she is about to embark on..we love you and miss you already!  xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment