Monday, February 22, 2010

let the packing begin!

Packed up my office today, put half of it into boxes for a garage sale, the other half to be stored until we return.

Sold the bunk beds today! A friend has said she wants them and will pick them up in a few weeks...

I will be having a huge garage sale in April ( unless I pre-sell it all)

We will be bringing the motorhome back to our house this week hopefully and will start getting it ready!

Jen has said she is definitely coming with us until she starts University! Yeah! We just need to know which University we are taking her to?

1 comment:

  1. Hi There

    Went to your blog from FOTR. My name is Ali. I enjoyed reading your blog. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

    Feel free to check out my blog...www.aliceworkentin.blogspot.com

    Ali

    ReplyDelete